Preventative Maintenance for Incubators
Our program ensures your incubators are working at optimal performance.
Routine preventive maintenance for incubators ensures that your culturing environment is reliably maintained and controlled, maximizing culturing consistency and repeatability, optimizing culturing performance.
Our preventative maintenance service is designed to check, validate and to promote continuous and stable incubator performance to optimize instrument conformity with programmed culturing parameters. Our service includes temperature calibration and is recommended by MarathonLS and the manufacturers.
At MarathonLS, our preventative maintenance service for incubators includes:
- Check installation environment
- Check of all functions of the equipment
- Inspection and cleaning of equipment housing
- Inspection and cleaning of accessories
- Replace in-line CO2 filter and auto-zero filter (where applicable)
- Inspection and cleaning of internal electronic parts
- Diagnostics test of system performance
- Verification and calibration of CO2, N2, RH, and temperature sensors (where applicable)
- Evaluation of electronic displays, software (updates where applicable) and memory
- Validation and adjustment of parameters to manufacturer specifications
Contact us and learn why our preventative services are the best in the industry.
Return to Value of Preventative Maintenance page
or read more about why preventative maintenance is important for:
Why routine temperature verification and calibration is needed
It’s critical that the incubator, used to grow and maintain cultures, maintains optimal temperature, humidity, CO2, and oxygen.
- The tiniest deviations in the culturing environment can result in undesirable outcomes
- Routine verification and calibration ensures reproducible results and helps protect cultures from undesirable variables