Preventative Maintenance for Biological Shakers
Our program ensures your biological shakers are working at optimal performance.
Routine preventative maintenance for biological shakers is recommended because even relatively small, short-term variations in shaker operation can significantly influence culture outcomes, with negative effects on yields and/or cell expression.
Preventative maintenance service includes RPM calibration and is recommended by MarathonLS and the manufacturers.
At MarathonLS, our preventative maintenance service for biological shakers includes:
- Check installation environment
- Check of all functions of the equipment
- Inspection and cleaning of equipment housing
- Inspection and cleaning of accessories/plate mounts
- Check security of shaker platform(s) and flask holders
- Check condition of shaker drive belt and bearing assembly
- Inspection and cleaning of internal electronic parts
- Diagnostics test of system performance
- Verification and RPM calibration
- Evaluation of electronic displays, software (updates where applicable) and memory
- Validation and adjustment of parameters to manufacturer specifications
Contact us and learn why our preventative services are the best in the industry.
Return to Value of Preventative Maintenance page
or read more about why preventative maintenance is important for:
Why routine preventative maintenance is needed
Biological Shakers are crucial to cell culture applications and are often in continuous use for years.
- Short-term variations can significantly influence culture outcomes
- Routine preventative maintenance ensures consistent, reliable shaker performance after years of repeated use